corporate training venues
To help you choose a suitable venue for your training program or team event we have recommended some proven venues where we have worked.
Click onto the title for further information or link to the venue's own website:
- Avrajita- a unique, purpose-built retreat nestled amidst 40 acres of unspoilt rainforest and native bushland in magnificent Kangaroo Valley, NSW.
Bellachara Boutique Hotel Gerringong- A small luxury hotel with great conferencing facilities, open park area next door and about 10 mins walk to beautiful Werri Beach. Great venue for 'Amazing Race' type scenario down to the ocean, click on latest newsletter for more information.
Coolangatta Estate- Near Shoalhaven Heads, it is the site of the first European settlement on the NSW South Coast. A charming venue, also has own vinyard, golf course and good grounds.
- Jamberoo Valley Lodge- Nestled below the escarpment in a bush environment near Kiama on the South Coast the venue suits larger groups on a budget.
- Kangaroo Valley Golf & Country Resort- Lodge style accommodation, spread around beautiful golf course. Great open areas plus our own 'High Wire" activities. Also a good base for a range of adventure activities in Morton Natonal Park.
Milton Park- Country House style luxury hotel, situated 5km SE of Bowral. Beautiful established gardens and modern conference centre.
Mt Keira Scout Camp- Located in the rain forest overlooking Wollongong, the camp suits groups looking for a simpler venue in a unique natural environment.
Novotel Northbeach- Overlooking the beach at Wollongong, this modern hotel has good conference facilities and adjoining public park suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities.
Paperbark Camp- Situated near Huskisson, this is unique venue with guests staying in "luxury" tent accommodation. Suits small groups wishing a bush retreat and very different experience!
- Peppers Craigieburn Resort- Situated just west of Bowral in the Southern Highlands, this recently refurbished venue has extensive grounds for outdoor activities.
- Peppers Manor House- Historic venue near Moss Vale with 'old world' charm. Large grounds provide plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities.
Fountaindale Grand Manor- Country house venue near Robertson in the Southern Highlands.
Clan Lakeside Lodge- Situated by the beach at Terrigal, this motel style venue has adjoining reserve and lagoon suitable for land or water based activities!
Eaglereach Wilderness Resort- Situated approximately 2 hours drive north of Sydney, the venue's accommodation is in luxury houses built high on the ridgeline with awesome views!
Raffertys Resort- On the shores of Lake Macquarie, this modern resort has large outdoor areas suitable for 'large team' activities.
NSW- Near Sydney
- Lane Cove National Park- Close to the CBD, good venue for shorter 'team events'. Great native bush environment, the park has covered picnic areas and BBQ facilities, good for groups who wish an alternative to formal conference facilities.
- Newport Mirage- Nestled amongst lush greenery, hugging the shores of Pittwater, about 45 minutes from the CBD. Small public reserve adjoining the hotel suitable for outdoor activities.
- The Retreat at Wisemans Ferry- On the Hawkesbury River about an hour NW of Sydney, this venue has good conferencing facilities, leisure options and open grounds for team activities.
- Sydney Conference & Training Centre- Purpose built facility quietly tucked away in Ingleside, approx 35 mins from the CBD. Very versatile venue with good grounds for outdoor activities. Suitable for one-day meetings or multi day programs.
Baden-Powell Scout Centre- Situated on 36 acres of bush land adjoining the Lane Cove National Park. It is unique, offering flexible training facilities, cabin style accommodation only 25 kms from the CBD of Sydney.
Near Canberra & Far South
Goolabri Country Resort- Just off the Highway, 20 mins north of Canberra. This quiet location seems a million miles from the city!
Novotel Lake Crackenback Resort- Situated between Jindabyne and Thredbo in the Snowy Mountains, this modern resort also has open and bush areas suitable for running great team events.
Murramarang Resort- Located north of Bateman's Bay about 2 hrs from Canberra. The resort has cabin style accommodation built right on the beach and surrounded by the beautiful Murramarang National Park.
Garan Vale Woolshed Function Centre- Braidwood. Looking for something a bit different and away from the city? This converted woolshed (complete with an amazing array of old farm machinery!) provides a very comfortable venue for your offsite meeting for groups up to 150 people. Surrounding field provide lots of room for outdoor activities! Contact John Maddrell on 02 4842 2519.
- University House- the ceremonial heart of the Australian National University and one of Canberra's unique locations. With graceful gardens, heritage-listed architecture and decor, and charming accommodation, this venue can cater to events and conferences- both small and large.
Australian National Botanic Gardens- located close to the centre of Canberra and surrounded by beautiful native gardens, this venue has both indoor and outdoor options to consider.
Campaspe House- Situated at Woodend approx an hour from Melbourne, this Country House Hotel has good conferencing facilities and beautiful grounds for a wide range of team activities.
Plenty Ranges Arts & Convention Centre- Located in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, this purpose built facility is great for large groups who also wish to do some fun outdoor activities away from the CBD.
Clear Mountain Hotel- Situated about an hour north of Brisbane and sitting on top of Clear Mountain, this lovely venue also has great conference facilities.
Outdoor Insights is a fully mobile training organisation and can tailor activities to work in a wide variety of outdoor and indoor venues; conference centres, hotels, parks, beach, bushland etc. With experience all over Australia, please Contact us we are happy to assist you in choosing a venue to suit your needs.
Outdoor Insights Pty Ltd
ACN: 051 752 740
Phone: 1800 81 33 51